Monday, September 12, 2011

Last Day

Well just one more day until I leave. A lot is going through my mind; I’ll try and keep it short. I admit I’m struggling with nerves but the excitement has played a nice equilibrium. Maybe I’m full of crap and I’m totally high strung… hopefully not.

This is something I’ve always wanted to do and I really feel like I can make a difference, be it a small one. I’m committed and will do everything I possibly can to help others and learn from the experience. I wanted to thank everyone that has helped me along the way; I really would not be where I am without the great support. I will definitely miss all friends and family very much, especially the beautiful and wonderful girl in Houston. You will occupy my thoughts often.

It seems long now but the next 4 months will fly by. I can’t wait to share what I’ve done when I get back in January. Until then, I’ll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment